In poker, every card has a different rank. even though the card points are the same But the suit of the card will also affect the size or size of the UFABET card. The order of counting points starts from the highest to the lowest, namely A (Ace), K (King), Q (Queen), J (Jack), T (Ten/10), 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4. , 3, 2 part 1 can use A instead
As for the flowers, they will be arranged in order of the size of the flowers, namely spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs.
Terms you need to know before playing poker
When playing poker, we often hear players say unfamiliar words. Which is the term used to refer to each other in the poker circle, the words that are often used are as follows
Big blind means a player who is set to place bets in full. This position is rotated to the other players on the table in a circular motion to the left of the dealer.
- Small blind means a player who is set to bet half of the minimum bet amount. This position is next to the big blind player and it will cycle to other players as well as the big blind.
- Dealer means the dealer here is the person who will be the last person to place bets. There is no duty to deal cards in any way. This is considered a rather advantageous position. and has circled this position to other people as well
- Board means the face up card in the game.
- Pot refers to the pot that is all bets on the table. And this pile of money will go to the winner of that round.
- Call means to fight by placing a bet equal to the maximum bet amount now. (similar to an auction)
- Fold means fold, where the player discards the hand of the card when he thinks the card is not good enough.
- Check means to pass when the player does not want to place additional bets. And the pass here can be used to see if someone will bet more. If there is no game then the next round will start.
- Raise means raising by increasing the bet from the current bet amount.
- All-in means placing a bet with all the money available plus the previous bet, also known as “all-in”. “All in” will be used in the event that there are not enough chips to fight. The bets placed after this will be outside the pot (side pot). If the All-in winner wins, only the money in the pot will be received.
Flop refers to the first 3 cards dealt face up on the table.
- Turn means the 4th card face up on the table.
- River means the last face up card on the table.
- Kicker means a high card that is paired with a pair or 2 pairs.
- Muchked cards means discarding cards without anyone seeing them.
- Nuts refer to players who win frequently.
- Fish means a player who often loses. lose the most money
- Rounds of betting means betting rounds.
- Rake means the commission that the casino deducts from every pot.